Nash Management Group will take ownership of the development from its conception and by way of controlling the main key consultants, tasks and the contractor, we can ensure that the primary objectives of the development, cost and time, are delivered with uncompromised attention and quality.
Our project managers will lead the design team consultants through the design phase, will prepare and complete the tendering process, will manage the construction personnel through the construction phase and ultimately responsible for delivering the project.
We ensure that the client, the design team consultants and the construction personnel are included in critical path decision making so that we can provide the most viable design and construction options at any stage of the project. These processes are with the aim of improving such items as buildability methods, design efficiencies, material selections, management of delays, minimizing costs and expediting project completion.
Our project managers will add value to every project. We will bring experience, expertise and effective communication to the construction process assuring every day that goals are met and that the project meets the desired expectations, therefore creating a clients confidence and trust in our ability to achieve their and our joint goals.
Our project and development management services include:
- Site assessment and selection
- Feasibility studies
- Cost planning
- Cost benefit and risk analysis assessments
- Project planning and programming
- Briefing, engaging and co-ordinating design team consultants
- Concept design management
- Town planning management
- Value engineering and buildability analysis
- Life cycle cost analysis
- Construction documentation and co-ordination
- Project tendering and evaluating
- Contract management
- On-site contractor management
- Project administration, forecasting and reporting
- Quality management and industrial relations
Additional project services that we provide include:
- Client / Tenant representation
- Due diligence management
- Office relocation and fit out management
- Concept design and placement management